Here’s the hard truth: if you’re not using video marketing, you’re missing out on the #1 way to reach a bigger audience & grow your business with less effort.
But this is also true: we humans are shy creatures.
Most people don’t do online video, for a number of reasons.
- We’re often afraid to reveal ourselves.
- Some of us don’t like the way we look or sound in video.
- We worry others will judge us.
- It doesn’t matter how big your passion or how great your vision for making positive change, you can still struggle with sharing yourself with the world at large.
I understand .. because these were my reasons for a long time, too!
I’m Amanda Jenkins & I help people build their influence online. After years of successfully building an online following & brand for clients by blogging on their behalf, running effective SEO campaigns, automating their sales process, helping them self-publish their books and more, I’ve dedicated a big chunk of my time to showing my clients how easy it is to captivate and engage ideal clients with good video storytelling! I love this work, because it allows my clients to capture the right crowd & create the impact they want.
With a playful “let’s-not-take-ourselves-too-
Let’s face it: some prospective clients will NEVER sit down & read your email, blog post or web page! A video gets you closer to your ideal client – in so much less time.
If you’re not getting your message to the world – you end up working way too hard to reach your ideal customer.
Here are the cold, hard facts:
- 1/3rd of the Internet is on YouTube
- 1.5 BILLION logged-in monthly users are consuming over an hour of mobile video content per day
- More 18-49 y.o.s are on YouTube during what was formerly considered “prime time” than any other TV network
- YouTube is available in 88+ countries, 76+ languages
- YouTubeTV is now directly competing with Cox & other cable networks
- YouTube is the 2nd largest website & search engine in the world (after Google). It’s bigger than Facebook!
- It’s a search engine – you can be discovered there!
Many of our clients have dipped their toe in the online video world by doing a video interview with me on my YouTube Channel, Founders. I’d love for you to do the same!
Here’s what some of our delighted clients have to say:
“Amanda worked diligently to prepare us both for my video. Her attention to detail for the setting, lighting, clothes, format and content showed a thorough knowledge of my work and ability to show me at my best. Her articulate and personable questions covered a range of topics that we had discussed beforehand. I felt relaxed and confident in what was more of a conversation than an interview. It was just what I wanted. The results were terrific.”
–Catharine Ecton of Catharine Ecton Life Coaching, named among Washington DC’s Top 12 Life Coaches by Expertise.com
“Amanda is always doing research, seeking new information and striving to keep ahead of the curve. As a successful executive, she never stops learning and applying great tips to help others. I am truly impressed with this dedication to a calling that helps others find theirs.”
– Carol Martin, CEO of airPA
“Amanda proofread, edited and fine-tuned my recently published books, Must See Inside and The Honest Real Estate Agent. I recommend Amanda wholeheartedly.”
–Mario Jannatpour, Author of Top Selling Book “The Honest Real Estate Agent”, Founder of “CARE” Coaching for Realtors
“Amanda’s ability to relate on a personal level and learn about my specific field of business was impressive and made me feel like I was in great hands. I will continue to look to Amanda for her technical skills but also her vision for planning and growing my website and business.”
-Carey Cavalcante, Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) Certified Pilates Instructor, Small Business Owner, “For The Love of Pilates”
“We love your most recent work! Amanda, you rock.”
– Mettje Swift, President, Banner Art Studio
Video Marketing Examples
Simply email Amanda at email@example.com with questions, for more information and pricing. The team will send you a list of “tech checks” and things to consider, then we can schedule your 40 minute slot to record your interview for use on your website, in emails, wherever! Video marketing really can be that simple!